Video tutorials

Are there no video tutorials on how to use Sculptura? I’m a long time digital 2D artist but this is confusing me. I am adept at actual clay sculpting.

When I emailed the company asking the very same thing, they pointed to the help doc. The help doc does explain what each tool does.

I put this in as a feature request. I think short videos linked to in the help would be very useful. Videos could go beyond a simple description of each tool to actually show what each tool does and how it is used in practical sculpting.

I would also love a basic 3D modelling course using Sculptura. I found the Sculptura App Preview videos interesting – if something like that could be greatly slowed down and explained (at each moment, why and how is a particular tool being used) that’d be very helpful.

I absolutely agree with your statement! I can play around with the app and get nowhere useful. Some basic tutorials on digital sculpting flow concepts would be invaluable.

I’ve been looking around for an artist interested in doing such tutorials :slight_smile:

Here’s the job posting: Want to make tutorial videos for Sculptura?