Memory management problems

Hello everyone! First of all, congratulations for the app. it’s really the best for iPad. Sorry for my english. I have some memory management problems: at the moment I have only a very small project saved on ipad but in the ios internal space management tab the size takes up by the app and the data is 1.5 GB. It seems a bit 'too much. Is there a way to clear the cache?

Welcome @Luca !

Closing the document should clear all the undo data. Does that work?

Thank you so much Tylor.
Unfortunately it did not work, I uninstalled the application and data (saved anyway on icloud) and reinstall. Now the disk size is back to normal. I think this error occurred after some crashes when using the Smooth tool in fast mode. It’s just a hypothesis and I would not give you wrong information. thanks for the support and keep it up! this app is really powerful.

Thanks @Luca! I’ve added some code in 1.2 which will clear out the undo files on launch.

I think what’s happening is if Sculptura runs out of memory, iOS will terminate the app, leaving behind undo files, which can pile up.

It will be fixed soon :slight_smile:

Wow, I can not wait to try the new version!
Already with this version of the App you can achieve very professional results. Thank you!
Luca.

Great modelling Luca!

Looks great @Luca!

I just released version 1.2, which should fix the issue with undo files piling up. Let me know what you think!

cheers

Grazie @taylor ! I’m going to update the App immediately! :smiley: (sorry, I was busy at work and I replied in Italian, without thinking …)