Creating sequentially numbered versions... Problem

The iOS version doesn’t seem to have an obvious method of “Save As”… usually that is how I, and I’m assuming others too, make sequential versions of a model… this is important so that if I don’t like where the model ends up, I have a previous version To fall back on…

To get around this, I close out Sculptura and open Files, go to my Sculptura folder and duplicate the file in question…

But there seems to be a problem occurring… it seems that somehow either the iPad or Sculptura are messing up the order of these files.
I’ve had files numbered in order change… so say at 1 pm I saved “Cow-001”, and at 2 pm I saved “Cow-002”, and 3 pm I saved “Cow-003”… I’ll come back later to find the 1 pm save labeled as Cow-003 and maybe the 2 pm save as Cow-001…
At first I thought I was screwing up, but then I made sure I paid close attention to what I was doing… I’m 100% sure I’m not messing up anything here.
This bug seems to go into action while Sculptura is being used, so if I open a file that’s in the proper order, and then I’m modeling for a while, if I then go into Sculptura’s folder the files will be out of order.
This has caused a lot of confusion and I’ve accidentally opened and overwritten files I wanted to keep as they were.
Now that I’m aware this happens, it’s not a huge problem, but it can still screw up my workflow.

Further info…
-I’m using the most recent version of iOS
-All of my models are imported as simple rough forms made in either Blender or Hexagon and are named based on the name given before export.